Southwest Airlines is a renowned low cost air carrier of the USA. Besides offering moderately priced tickets, Southwest takes passenger’s safety and comfort the utmost importance. The airline ensures that every passenger reaches their destination with an amazing flight time. If you are traveling with your family and wish to get excellent customer service within your budget, get in touch with Southwest Airlines to reserve your seat.
Ways to reach Southwest:
On the phone: Southwest Airlines customer service is always available to take calls from customers regarding their queries and assist them accordingly. On a call, you can get the complete information you need for the journey. To connect on the phone and speak to a live person at Southwest Airlines, please follow the steps below:
- Call on 1 800 435 9792
- The call will begin with an IVR
- First, you must confirm your preferred language for communication
- You can use the specified IVR numbers for query or special assistance request
- Press the number for consulting a Southwest Airlines person.
- Have a conversation on your queries and resolve them immediately on the call.
The appropriate time to call Southwest:
Southwest airlines customer service takes calls 24 hours a day on all 7 days of the week.
On social media: The social media handles of Southwest Airlines are effective to reach the customer service. You can send the queries, complaints, and other issues through the message tab of the following pages:
- Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/SouthwestAir The Facebook messenger page can be used for online chat with a customer service person.
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/SouthwestAir
- Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/southwestair/
- Linked In : https://www.linkedin.com/company/southwest-airlines/
On the above given modes, you can connect and directly speak to a live person at Southwest Airlines for assistance. Yet to communicate in a better way for refund, compensations, and other issues, try the ways given below:
On email: Suppose you cancelled tickets or the flight was delayed beyond reasonable hours, and you suffered a loss for the delay. You can send an email to Southwest customer service to get updates on refunds or compensation claims. But you have to do the following to start the email correspondence with Southwest Airlines:
- Visit southwest.com
- Go to the contact us page that has all the customer contact information
- Click on send us Email us option
- Choose the topic for the email
- A form will open on the screen
- Enter all the relevant details with your registered email id
- Submit the form
- Southwest Airlines will revert shortly with a reply to your email.
Write a post: Southwest Airlines welcomes handwritten letters from passengers to share their experiences with the airline. This helps the airline to maintain a connect with the loyal customers and improve its services. You can send the post to the address mentioned below:
PO BOX NO 36647- 1CR
Dallas, Texas 75235
Download the Southwest App: To get more ways of instant to connect with the customer service, you can download the Southwest Airlines app on your phone and sign in with your email to avail of the benefits and perks given by the airline on the phone app, like separate phone numbers and live chats services.